Ring of Honor's next Tryout Camp will take place on Saturday December 2nd and Sunday December 3rd. Once you are approved, make your payment immediately to secure your spot!
Instructors for 12/2 and 12/3 Try-Out Camp / Seminar will include…
- ROH Head Trainer/Executive DELIRIOUS
- Former ROH World Champion “ALMIGHTY” CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
- Senior Official TODD SINCLAIR
- ROH Star and Producer BJ WHITMER
- Lead ROH Broadcaster IAN RICCABONI
- ROH Star RHETT TITUS
- ROH Dojo Trainers and ROH Stars CHEESEBURGER and WILL FERRARA
- Internationally-recognized #HangsWithBob Trainer and current ROH Star “BRUTAL” BOB EVANS
- AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
These Seminars/Camps have been the vehicle for us SIGNING such stars as…
- Dalton Castle
- Former ROH World TV, World Tag Team & IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champion Matt Taven
- Former ROH World Tag Team Champion, IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champion, & 2014 Top Prospect Tournament Winner Hanson
- Former ROH World Tag Team & IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag Team Champion Bobby Fish
- Former World Six Man Tag Team Champion TK O'Ryan
- Former World Six Man Tag Team Champion Vinny Marseglia
- 2017 Top Prospect Tournament Winner Josh “The Goods” Woods
- Punishment Martinez
- Beer City Bruiser
- Flip Gordon
These ROH Camps have also been the main catalyst to over 70 attendees getting ROH opportunities on live events some of which are on national television. If they were never seen at these camps then they may never have had an ROH opportunity. Each man took the opportunity and ran with it.
During the 2-day camp, all areas of wrestling will be covered from the in-ring technique to the out of the ring attitude. Amongst the items on the curriculum are videotaping personal interviews as well as sample promos. We will also be watching each attendee work out in the ring. There will be exhibition matches that will be critiqued in detail.
Not only are promos and in-ring technique covered but conditioning, appearance, mindset and potential will also be evaluated.
We will get a complete look at the talent, and then detail for them either what they’re doing right, or what they need to improve on to make it to Ring of Honor and become an all-around better wrestler. Those who impress us will be given an opportunity to take the next step and possibly being booked on live ROH events.
NOT everyone from the seminar will be booked, but SOME will be, and we promise EVERYONE will get their money’s worth.
The seminar is open to any current pro wrestler with at least one year’s experience. Each attendee is responsible for their own transportation to and from the ROH Dojo, and any necessary lodging.
The $300 registration fee includes each day’s activities plus lunch and critique by the ROH staff. The fee covers both days and there are no refunds issued if you don’t attend both days. Attending both days is crucial to get the full benefit of the teaching and feedback.
Saturday will start at 10am and last until 6pm. Sunday will start at 10am and last until at least 4pm.
Due to the overwhelming response to these seminars, we have limited enrollment to just 30 applicants to ensure each camper receives extra individual attention.
To enroll, you must complete the application & W9 forms below. The forms and registration fee must be submitted by November 28th, 2017.
Fax / e-mail / Mail completed applications to
Email ROHDOJO@rohwrestling.com and please put “December 2017 ROH Seminar” in the subject line.
Ring of Honor
Attn: July 2017 Seminar
2000 West 41st Street
Baltimore, MD 21211
A payment link will be emailed to approved applicants.