Find out which WWE Hall of Famer gave Shane “Hurricane” Helms the best advice he’s gotten about wrestling, what his kryptonite is, where things stand with “The Villain” Marty Scurll and more.
1. What is the best advice you’ve been given about the wrestling business and who gave it to you?
Try everything. What the people pop for, you keep. What they don’t, just don’t do it anymore. Pat Patterson. That’s the “PG” version.
2. If you weren’t a pro wrestler, what would you be doing for a living?
Standup comedy probably. I’m a funny bastich. Or so I’m told.
3. What’s a subject you’d like to know more about?
Cooking. And nutritional science. When you’re young, you can eat anything. As you mature, you have to start eating smarter.
4. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can forget someone’s name in under two seconds of them telling me.
5. What is your favorite superhero movie?
It was “Watchmen” until “Avengers: Infinity War.” I grew up a huge fan of Jim Starlin’s work and I have about every appearance of Thanos in my collection.
6. What is your least favorite superhero movie?
“Green Lantern.” My expectations were too high and it just wasn’t that good.
7. What is your greatest Hurra power?
My sense of humor. I love to laugh and I love making people laugh.
8. What is your kryptonite?
Broccoli. Anything that smells the same going in as coming out should be avoided at all costs.
9. Are things over between you and arch rival “The Villain” Marty Scurll?
They’ve only just begun!
10. Any final words for all your citizens?
The Ultimate Crime-Fighting Champion is still going strong. So stay tuned, and stand back!