Find out what it would mean for Flip Gordon to be booked for All In, what his hidden talent is (hint: he can do it with one hand), what his message is for Bully Ray and more.
1. What is your earliest memory of pro wrestling?
I remember being at my uncle’s and watching it when I was maybe 7 or 8 but didn’t really get into it until I was 10 or 11. That’s when I knew I wanted to be a pro wrestler.
2. What is the best advice you've been given about the wrestling business and who gave it to you?
It’s a marathon, not a sprint. You need to take your time and enjoy the journey. That was from Chase Del Monte and Brian Fury at the New England Pro Wrestling Academy.
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can solve a Rubik’s Cube with one hand.
4. What does one do for fun in Kalispell, Montana?
Hike, swim, camp; pretty much anything outdoors.
5. You had a successful tour of Japan recently. What was your favorite thing about Japan?
The energy and passion the fans bring, especially in Korakuen Hall.
6. Who would play you in "The Flip Gordon Story?"
Probably Jim Carrey, because he’s my favorite actor.
7. You’ve been labeled as a Flat-Earther. So if the Earth is flat, why doesn't anyone fall of the edge?
Because of gravitational pull.
8. What's the first word that comes to mind when you think of Brandi Rhodes?
9. Can you put into words what it would mean to you to be booked for All In?
It would mean everything to me. This is the biggest independent show ever and only the best get to be in the show. I want to prove that I belong in that group of wrestlers and I can only do that by being All In.
10. If Bully Ray, your opponent at Best in the World on June 29, is reading this, what message do you have for him?
You picked with the wrong soldier, because I won’t stop until justice is served. I grew up with bullies my whole life and I’ve overcome each and every one, and Bully Ray will be no different