Find out what Chris Sabin’s most embarrassing moment in pro wrestling is (two words: adult diaper), what his favorite video game is, his desire to garden and more.
1. If you weren’t a pro wrestler, what would you be doing for a living?
If I wasn’t wrestling I have no clue what I would be doing with my life. I have never felt as passionate about anything else as I do wrestling.
2. What is your earliest memory of pro wrestling?
A couple of my earliest memories of wrestling were watching pay-per-views on scrambled TV and the joy of wrestling on TV Saturday mornings.
3. What is the best advice you’ve been given in the wrestling business and who gave it to you?
I honestly don’t remember any one piece of advice that really stuck with me, but I did always learn a lot by the way people acted.
4. What is your most embarrassing moment in pro wrestling?
I had to wear an adult diaper one time in an attempt to make fun of someone’s age. I guess that was kind of embarrassing.
5. What’s a subject you’d like to know more about?
Gardening. What a joy to grow some of one’s own food!
6. What’s something that’s popular that you just don’t see the appeal of?
I guess I don't see the appeal of driving slow in the fast lane. C’mon now.
7. If you could only watch one (non-wrestling) TV show, what would it be?
I would go with The Simpsons.
8. What is your all-time favorite video game?
I think the Mario Brothers series of games are my all-time favorite.
9. What is your all-time favorite album?
All-time favorite album goes to “Led Zeppelin II.”
10. Other than Detroit, what is your favorite city to wrestle in?
Tokyo. It’s a very unique energy.