The following conditions apply :
1. All orders are final, non-refundable and not subject to cancellation by the customer. If you receive ordered merchandise which you believe is incorrect or damaged in shipment, please email ROHHelp@aol.com and describe the problem. No return will be accepted without prior authorization from this email address.
2. All approved returns must be in good condition in their original packaging and shipped back to Ring of Honor Wrestling Entertainment LLC, P.O. Box 1127, Bristol, PA 19007. ROH will not replace a returned item received by ROH in damaged condition (other than damage resulting from shipment to the customer) or not in its original packaging.
3. We will not provide a replacement unless the returned item is received by ROH within 14 days of customer's receipt of the merchandise.
4. ROH does not provide cash or credit card refunds of any kind. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Any damaged or incorrect merchandise which is approved for return as provided above will be replaced. This is customer's sole remedy for damaged/incorrect merchandise.
5. All Ticket sales are non-refundable. However, in the unlikely event that a show must be canceled, customers will receive either a ticket of equal value to the rescheduled show or a complete refund via the original method of payment. Tickets for the canceled show must be returned to Ring of Honor Office at P.O. Box 1127, Bristol, PA 19007.