ROH TV RESULTS
The show started with newly crowned World Champion Jay Briscoe coming to the ring, surrounded by the members of the ROH locker room, and after delivering a speech about Kevin Steen, SCUM, and the World Title, Jay and Adam Cole had a face-to-face heading into their "Border Wars 2013" title match
1. World Tag Team Champion Bobby Fish defeated Eddie Edwards
2. QT Marshall & RD Evans beat Alabama Attitude (Corey Hollis & Mike Posey)
- Prior to the start of the next match, Roderick Strong came to the ring and questioned why Mike Mondo was being put in a position to earn a TV Title match instead of him. It turned into a brief brawl before security broke it up and the match got underway...
3. Five Way Scramble: Mark Briscoe beat Mike Mondo, BJ Whitmer, Caprice Coleman, and Cedric Alexander to earn a TV Title Match at "Border Wars 2013"
1. ACH & Tadarius Thomas beat Mike Sydal & Adam Page
2. Four Corner Survival: Athena beat MsChif, Scarlett Bordeaux, & Cherry Bomb
3. Roderick Strong submitted Pepper Parks
4. World Tag Title Match: reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) defeated The Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) to retain
- World Champion Kevin Steen came to the ring but before he could speak Jay Briscoe, his challenger at "Supercard of Honor VII", interrupted with his arm still in a sling. In addition to saying some things that were censored, Jay said that for the past 11 years, ROH has been his life so when Steen & S.C.U.M talk about killing this company, that means they are talking about his livelihood. Jay said hd does not take kindly to people talking about killing his livelihood so at Supercard of Honor, he is going to win the World Title. Steen laughed and began to say something about SCUM but was interrupted by Steve Corino. Steve said he wants to know how Jay Briscoe can insult the World Champion, that Kevin Steen is the greatest World Champion in Ring of Honor history and that Jay is always just a bridesmaid. Jay asked when Steen became Steve Corino’s bitch. Steen tells Jay that he is glad that the Briscoes are getting title shots for his World Title because they deserve the matches, that he is proud to be Ring of Honor champion, and he will be prouder when he beats both Briscoes. Corino told Jay that should wear a mask because he is so ugly but, as Jay pulled a weapon out of his sling, Corino realized Steen had left and that he was alone in the ring.
Before anything happened, Jimmy Rave, Rhett Titus, and Cliff Compton hit the ring to stand with Corino which in turn brought out Caprice Coleman, Cedric Alexander, and Mark Briscoe. Their brawl led to...
1. Rhett Titus & Cliff Compton beat Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander after Compton threw powder in the face of Coleman; Rave & Jacobs continued the assault after the match which brought out Mike Mondo and led to...
2. Jimmy Jacobs pinned Mike Mondo
- Steve Corino highjacked the "INSIDE ROH" segment, turning it to "INSIDE SCUM", and talking about the various members of his group...
3. Steve Corino, Rhino, & Matt Hardy defeated Jay Lethal, BJ Whitmer, and Michael Elgin; During the match both Lethal & Elgin were restrained which left Whitmer to fight off all three men on his own
1. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin defeated Silas Young; Jay Lethal joined the commentary team during this bout in anticipation of the Elgin/Lethal clash at "Supercard of Honor VII"
- Charlie Haas hit the ring to run down the fans in Chicago, insult Shelton Benjamin, insist their potential match at "SoH VII" wouldn't happen, and challenge anyone to come out and fight him. Grizzly Redwood answered the call which led to...
2. "The Outlaw" Charlie Hass submitted Grizzly Redwood; Following the match, Haas wouldn't release the hold which brought out Mike Mondo to run him off.
After a commerical break, Veda Scott interviewed Mondo about his return to ROH but it is interrupted by Steve Corino & S.C.U.M who assault both men. Veda essentially ends up a hostage for the group as Nigel McGuinness & members of the ROH locker room attempt to hit the ring. Steve tells them to back off unless they want something bad to happen to Scott and forces Nigel into making next week's episode of TV a S.C.U.M vs. ROH episode. Steve said Nigel can make the matches but there is no one who can stop them.
3. TV Title #1 Contender Match: Matt Hardy vs. Adam Cole went to a No Contest after Rhino Gored Cole and it turned into a total brawl between S.C.U.M and the ROH locker room
Nigel McGuinness opened ROH TV addressing the crowd and the entire Ring of Honor Locker room about the attack by SCUM on ROH at the 11th Anniversary iPPV. During this speech Nigel named the next series of challengers for Kevin Steen's ROH World Championship
3/30 - Mark Briscoe - Asheville, NC
4/5 - Jay Briscoe - "Supercard of Honor 7" iPPV - Manhattan, NY
5/4 - Adam Cole - "Border Wars '13" - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
**Not named on Television, but another match signed**
5/11 - BJ Whitmer - Richmond, VA
(1) The American Wolves defeated ACH & Tadarius Thomas
(2) BJ Whitmer defeated "God's Gift" QT Marshall Truth Martini hosted his first LIVE on ROH TV - HOOPLA UnCUT and it proved to be to hot for TV.
(3) Jay Lethal defeated Roderick Strong
1. Eddie Edwards defeated Rhett Titus via referee stoppage
2. MsChif beat Mia Yim
3. Four Corner Survival: Michael Elgin defeated Matt Hardy, Davey Richards, & Roderick Strong to earn a future TV Title shot when he pinned Strong
1. S.C.U.M (Steve Corino & Rhino) defeated The Flatliners (Asylum & Matt Burns)
- Nigel McGuinness brought Matt Hardy, still carrying the TV Title he stole in Milwaukee, out to the ring. Nigel told man he is acting like a spoiled child and needs to turn over the belt or someone will take it from him. Hardy told Nigel he beat Adam Cole at Final Battle so he should be the champion and after beating Whitmer in Milwaukee, Cole assaulted him and he only used the belt to defend himself.
He said Nigel isn't punishing Cole due to favoritism and that Nigel is jealous of Matt. Nigel said that he might be jealous of Matt because of what he has accomplished, but Matt is probably jealous of him because of his time as ROH Champion. Nigel says that he was one of the most acclaimed wrestlers in the sport and that is why Matt is here. Nigel said that in two weeks, Matt will have a one on one match against Adam Cole. Hardy said that's all he wanted, that he has no problem handing the belt over to Nigel, and that in two weeks the wrestling icon will be champion. Nigel then told Matt that he does not have a title match because he has not won with honor. Rather Matt will wrestle next week in a Four Corner Survival Match against Michael Elgin, Roderick Strong, and Davey Richards and if Matt can prove that he can fight with honor, Hardy will get his title match.
2. Grizzly Redwood vs. Vinny Marseglia never happened because Kevin Steen came out, gave Vinny a Package Piledriver, and offered Grizz the opportunity to wrestle him. That led to...
3. Non-Title: World Champion Kevin Steen beat Grizzly Redwood; Surprisingly after the match Steen shook Grizzly's hand and helped him to his feet
4. World Tag Title vs. Tag Team Career Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe beat WGTT (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) after Haas delivered an Olympic Slam to his partner and bailed; That loss means WGTT can no longer team together in ROH...
- World Champion Kevin Steen came to the ring alone and addressed that people have said that he has changed lately. He talked about how ROH has changed over the years and how when he won the World Title he was not proud of it because he wanted to kill the company. Kevin said he did not want to kill ROH because he hated it rather because he loved it and wanted to save it from what he believed Jim Cornette had done to Ring of Honor. Steen stated that this company was about young wrestlers busting their asses to be the best and now with Jim gone it can be about that again. With JC gone, Kevin is proud to be ROH World Champion and since Jay Lethal is the man who got rid of Jim, Kevin is giving him a title match.
1. 2013 Top Prospect Finals (winner receives a TV Title match at the "11th Anniversary Event): Matt Taven defeated Tadarius Thomas as a result of Truth Martini's inteference
- Jay Lethal came to the ring to respond to Steen's earlier comments. Jay essentially said he believed Steen was playing mind games, that he's full of it when he says he loves Ring of Honor, and that thinks he will beat Steen because Kevin thinks he can't
2. Roderick Strong & redDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) defeated The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) & Michael Elgin when Strong pinned Elgin
1. Top Prospect Semi-Final: Tadarius Thomas beat QT Marshall
-Footage aired of Charlie Haas assaulting BJ Whitmer at a car dealership appearance
2. Nick Westgate & Brian Fury vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander went to a No Contest when Steve Corino & Rhino assaulted C&C; Corino then announced that on March 2nd at the "11th Anniversary Event", Ring of Honor would die and everyone would live for Ring of S.C.U.M
3. Top Prospect Semi-Finals: Matt Taven defeated Silas Young
-During the Inside ROH segment, Charlie Haas confronted Match Maker Nigel McGuinness which resulted in Haas & Benjamin wrestling The Briscoes next week for the World Tag Titles. If WGTT lose than they must split up...
4. Jay Lethal pinned Jimmy Jacobs; Following the match, Corino & Rhino returned to attack Lethal but Coleman attempted to stop the assault which led to him getting Gored by Rhino. When Rhino went to Gore Lethal, Kevin Steen stopped him and actually offered to help Jay to his feet...
1.Top Prospect Tournament First Round: Matt Taven beat ACH
-Nigel McGuinness introduced both ROH World TV Champion Adam Cole and Matt Hardy. McGuinness said Cole & Hardy asked for a match against each other but Nigel will not give Hardy a title match because of how he beat Cole at “Final Battle 2012”. He WILL give Cole a match against Hardy, BUT it will not be for the ROH World TV Title because Hardy has to earn the title by beating Cole clean. Hardy stated he had nothing else to prove but Cole said he had no problem putting the belt on the line, and he insisted the next match be for the title. McGuinness said he’s the match maker and what he says goes. Hardy said his credentials speak for themselves, that he deserved a match for the TV Title, and insulted McGuinness by saying he jealous of Hardy because McGuinness hasn’t had the career Hardy has had. After Adam said that he’ll give Hardy a reason to fight him, he punched Hardy and a brawl broke out...
2.MsChif defeated Athena
3.S.C.U.M. (Kevin Steen, Steve Corino, Jimmy Jacobs & Rhino) beat Cedric Alexander, Caprice Coleman & World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe
1.Top Prospect Tournament First Round: Tadarius Thomas beat Antonio Thomas to advance
2.Roderick Strong submitted Grizzly Redwood
3."Unbreakable" Michael Elgin defeated "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis & Brutal Bob
4.Tag Team Gauntlet: Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish defeated Lancelot & Harlem Bravado, S.C.U.M (Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs), & The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) to earn a future Tag Title Match
- The American Wolves eliminated The Bravados
- The American Wolves eliminated S.C.U.M; following the fall Corino & Jacobs attacked Davey & Eddie
- O'Reilly & Fish defeated The Wolves to earn the future title match
-Match Maker Nigel McGuinness called Jay Lethal & World Champion Kevin Steen to the ring. Steen is, of course, accompanied by Steve Corino, Jimmy Jacobs, and Rhino while Lethal stands alone. After some back and forth with Corino which saw Steve continue to insult Jay's parent, Lethal said if Steen will try to kill Ring of Honor by defeating everybody who still believes honor lives, than he needs to beat Jay because nobody thinks that more than he does. Steen begins to leave but stops and responds with just two words: “I accept.”
1.Top Prospect Tournament First Round: Silas Young submitted Adam Page -
Charlie Haas came to the ring with the microphone and runs down Baltimore, Ray Lewis, and the fans in the Du Burns Arena. Charlie said he's pissed off because Ring of Honor sent him a letter trying to censor him and he flips the camera off. He's pissed BJ Whitmer is getting a TV Title match and then calls out McGuinness about the tag team gauntlet. Haas then called out a ringside attendant who was cleaning toilet paper that was thrown at Haas from the ring. Haas nicknames the guy Cheeseburger. He asks Cheeseburger why he’s out there, and Cheeseburger says he’s a wrestler and he’s enrolled at the ROH Dojo. Haas says he’ll give Cheeseburger his chance to which the crowd begins to chant “Cheeseburger!” Haas threw the much smaller man across the ring with a belly-to-belly suplex and locked in the Haas of Pain.
2.Matt Hardy beat Rhett Titus
3.World TV Title Match: Adam Cole defeated BJ Whitmer to retain
1.Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly beat Alabama Attitude
-Match Maker Nigel McGuinness addressed the Jay Lethal situation from “Final Battle 2012” where he had to kick Lethal out of the building. Nigel requested Jay's presence in the ring so he could tell Lethal his decision. McGuinness told Lethal if he steps out of line again he will regret it to which Lethal replied that the last few weeks have been some of the most frustrating of his career and that he understands the warning. Lethal than asked Nigel what he needed to do to earn a World Title shot against Steen and that he refused to wait until Kevin lost the belt. Nigel told Lethal that the only way he gets a title shot is if he can change Steen’s mind...
2.Top Prospect Tournament First Round Match: QT Marshall beat Mike Sydal
3.World Tag Title Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe beat Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander to retain; Corino, Rhino, & Jacobs attacked both teams after the match and Cedric ended up on the receiving end of a Gore
“Road Rage” from “Final Battle 2012”
1.Jay Lethal defeated Rhino
2.“The Prodigy” Mike Bennett beat Jerry Lynn
3.World Tag Team Title Sudden Death Rules: Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe beat Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander and SCUM to become the 35th & 8-Time Tag Champions
“Road Rage” from “Final Battle 2012”
1.Roderick Strong defeated Michael Elgin
2.The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) defeated Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly
3.Non-Title Match: Matt Hardy beat World TV Champion Adam Cole
“Best of 2012” Edition
1.Jay, Mark, & Papa Briscoe defeat The House Of Truth (Michael Elgin, Roderick Strong & Truth Martini)
2.World Title Match: Kevin Steen beat Mike Mondo to retain
3.Survival of the Fittest 2012 Finals: Jay Lethal beat World TV Champion Adam Cole, Davey Richards, Michael Elgin, Mike Mondo, and Roderick Strong to earn a future World Title shot
-Strong eliminated Mondo
-Cole eliminated Strong
-Elgin eliminated Cole
-Lethal & Richards eliminated Elgin
-Lethal eliminated Richards to earn his future World Title match
4.World Title Match: Davey Richards beat Michael Elgin to retain
“Best of 2012” Edition
1.Eddie Edwards beat Davey Richards
2.Mike Bennett (w/Bob Evans & Maria Kanellis) beat Lance Storm
3.World TV Title Match: Adam Cole defeated Roderick Strong to become the 7th Champion
1.Davey Richards pinned Vinny Marseglia
-Mike Mondo, on crutches, came to the ring for his first interview since his injury at “Glory by Honor XI.” Mondo says all he ever wanted to do was be a wrestler and that he will never quit. Roderick Strong made his way into the ring and said that no one cares about Mondo. Strong knocked Mondo over and said at “Final Battle 2012″ he will break the unbreakable. Michael Elgin hit the ring but Truth Martini got between he and Strong. Elgin tossed Martini aside but that allowed Strong to hit Elgin in the back with one of Mondo’s crutch.
2.Steel City Street Fight: Jay Briscoe beat Steve Corino
-Following the match World Champion Kevin Steen delivered a speech where he essentially said that the only way he is leaving New York City is either ROH World Champion or as a corpse...
1.Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly defeated Lancelot & Harlem Bravado
2.Jay Lethal pinned Chris Silvio
3.World Title Match: Kevin Steen beat “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett to retain
1.Jay & Mark Briscoe beat The Headbangers
2.”God's Gift” QT Marshall defeated Adam Page; Following the match, Prince Nana attacked RD Evans which led to Nigel making Nana vs. Evans for “Final Battle 2012”
3.“Unbreakable” Michael Elgin pinned Davey Richards
- ROH Match Maker Nigel McGuinness announced that Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team have refused to wrestle unless they can say their piece in the ring so Nigel gave them the opportunity. Shelton asked Nigel how Rhett Titus & BJ Whitmer are getting their title shot when he & Charlie beat them last. Nigel replied by stating that they beat WGTT on TV to earn the opportunity. He then adds that if WGTT can beat Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander right now, they’ll get a shot of their own 1.Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander beat WGTT (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin); Titus & Whitmer joined the commentary team which led to them brawling with Haas as Shelton got pinned 2.Bobby Fish defeated Ryan McBride -Davey Richards confronted Kyle O'Reilly but it ultimately led to Fish & O'Reilly laying out Davey 3.World Tag Title Match: Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs beat Rhett Titus & BJ Whitmer to retain
-The show started off with a heartfelt speech from Jay Briscoe, with the ring surrounded by the majority of the ROH locker room, that led to him introducing the new authority figure in charge of matchmaking for Ring of Honor: Nigel McGuinness! Nigel quickly made two matches for “Final Battle 2012” with SCUM defending the tag titles against both The Briscoes & Caprice Coleman/Cedric Alexander AND, as if that wasn't enough, he also signed a first time ever one-on-one LADDER WAR for the ROH World Title pitting champion Kevin Steen against the returning El Generico!!
1.MsChif beat Allysin Kay
2.Roderick Strong beat Tadarius Thomas; Prior to the match Strong sent Truth Martini away and then when he returned after the victory, Roderick officially quit the House of Truth
-Inside ROH this week looked at the various elements of “Final Battle 2012” including the Ladder War match-up, the Matt Hardy/Adam Cole match, Caprice & Cedric addressed their Tag Title shot, Michael Elgin stated he wanted a shot at Strong, and Jay Lethal is without a match for the moment...
3.ROH World TV Title Match: Adam Cole defeated Kyle O'Reilly to retain; Prior the match Nigel unveiled a brand new TV Title belt AND at one point Davey Richards joined the commentary team.
“Road Rage” from “Glory by Honor XI”
1.“The Prodigy” Mike Bennett beat “No Fear” Mike Mondo
2.WGTT (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) beat Rhett Titus & BJ Whitmer
3.World TV Title Match: Adam Cole defeated Eddie Edwards to retain
“Road Rage” from “Glory by Honor XI”
-Prior to the start of the his scheduled match with Tadarius Thomas, Roderick Strong came to the ring in street clothes and protested being in a match against Thomas because “he hasn't beaten anybody”. Strong said he's not just on strike from the HoT, but he is quitting the House of Truth and is going to sit front row and watch Elgin lose. Truth then got Rhino, who looked none too happy about it, to take on Thomas
1.Tadarius Thomas pinned Rhino
2.Jay Lethal defeated Davey Richards
1.Jay & Mark Briscoe defeated Lancelot & Harlem Bravado; After the match the Guardians of Truth revealed themselves as The Headbangers
2.Survival of the Fittest 2012 Finals: Jay Lethal beat World TV Champion Adam Cole, Davey Richards, Michael Elgin, Mike Mondo, and Roderick Strong to earn a future World Title shot
-Strong eliminated Mondo
-Cole eliminated Strong
-Elgin eliminated Cole
-Lethal & Richards eliminated Elgin
-Lethal eliminated Richards to earn his future World Title match
1.SOTF Qualifier: Roderick Strong beat Homicide to advance
2.SOTF Qualifier: Mike Mondo submitted Kyle O'Reilly to advance
3.SOTF Qualifier: Michael Elgin pinned Rhino to advance
1.SOTF Qualifier: Davey Richards beat “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett to advance
-Tommaso Ciampa was schedule to face Jay Lethal in a SOTF Qualifier but his injury prevented that match; RD Evans than introduced his newest client, QT Marshall, who promptly assaulted Ciampa and took his spot in SOTF which led to ….
2.SOTF Qualifier: Jay Lethal defeated “God's Gift” QT Marshall to advance
3.World Title Match: Kevin Steen pinned Rhett Titus to retain
1.SOTF Qualifier: World TV Champion Adam Cole beat Tadarius Thomas to advance
-FUSION DS (Matt Saigon & Damian Dragon) vs. WGTT never happened because Rhett Titus came to the ring looking to fight Haas & Benjamin. FUSION DS left of their own accord and Titus introduced BJ Whitmer as his partner for the match which led to...
2.BJ Whitmer & Rhett Titus defeated WGTT (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin); After the match, WGTT assaulted Whitmer
3.World Tag Title Match: Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander beat Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs beat DQ; Corino & Jacobs retain as a result...
“Road Rage” from “Death Before Dishonor X”
1.World Tag Title Tournament Finals: Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs beat Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas to become the 34th champions
-Davey Richards came to the ring an interview with Kevin Kelly. Kevin asked him what the future held for Davey in ROH and he said that he is in front of his family and this is home, that he’s not proud of the person he has been outside the ring for the past year and apologizes. He said the wolf is back, that he doesn’t want belts, just wants to be the best wrestler in the world. He also announced he will be the final entrant into “Survival of the Fittest 2012” and will take on “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett!
2.Jay Lethal beat “The Notorius 187” Homicide
3.World TV Title Match: Adam Cole defeated Mike Mondo to retain
“Road Rage” from “Boiling Point 2012”
1.Roderick Strong beat Mike Mondo
2.Four Corner Survival/ROH Contract Match: QT Marshall beat "The Product" Antonio Thomas vs. Matt Taven vs. Vinny Marsgelia
3.Proving Ground: World TV Champion Adam Cole beat Brutal Bob Evans
4.Eddie Edwards & Sara Del Rey beat Mike Bennett & Maria Kannelis
“Road Rage” from “Boiling Point 2012”
1.Charlie Haas pinned “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin
2.Jay & Mark Briscoe beat Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs
1.World Tag Title Tournament: Jay & Mark Briscoe beat BLKOUT (Ruckus & Jeez) to advance
2.Mike Sydal beat “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett via countout after Mike Mondo distracted Bennett
3.Tommaso Ciampa decimated Mike Posey
4.World TV Title Match: Adam Cole vs. Michael Elgin ended in a No Contest after interference from The House of Truth and S.C.U.M both
1.World Tag Title Tournament: Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs beat Lancelot & Harlem Bravado to advance; The Guardians of Truth hit the ring following the match to brawl with Steve & Jimmy which in turn brought out Steen followed by Rhino who Gored the World Champion
-Jay Lethal vs. Matt Taven never got started Jay lowblowed Taven before the bell than laid out the referee with the Lethal Combination before getting on the microphone and asking Jim Cornette if that showed killer instinct
2.World Tag Title Tournament: Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas beat The Guardians of Truth to advance; After the match Corino & Jacobs got revenge on The GoT
1.World Tag Title Tournament: Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander defeated The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
-Charlie Haas came to the ring and demanded Jim Cornette show his face to discuss the tag title tourney. Hass said The All Night Express ruined the tag team division and that Rhett Titus is a joke. Cornette tells Charlie that Shelton Benjamin is suspended for excessive violence to which Haas retorts that ROH should have just made the match Haas verus Titus for the World Tag Team Titles. Titus then made his way to the ring and stated that anyone has the right to be angry it’s him. JC told them they both have the right to pick a partner, but Haas only wants Benjamin back to be his partner. Rhett said he will go find himself a new tag team partner and win the Tag Team Titles. Haas said he had a partner for Titus, Charlie Haas. Charlie told Rhett that if he does pick Haas as his partner, than after they win the tourney, the two of them can fight it out for the titles . Titus told Charlie he liked that & they are going to win the tag team title tournament.
2.QT Marshall beat Tadarius Thomas
3.Six Man Mayhem (Winner gets TV Title match at “Death Before Dishonor X”): Mike Mondo beat TJ Perkins, Tommaso Ciampa, Roderick Strong, Jay Lethal, and Mike Bennett to earn the “DBD X” TV Title match
-Jim Cornette addressed the need to vacate the World Tag Team Titles and announced a tournament over the next few weeks culminating at “Death Before Dishonor X” to crown new champions
1.Sara Del Rey beat Mia Yim
-Truth Martini called out Jim Cornette looking to make Rhino the next World Title challenger for Kevin Steen. Eddie Edwards hit the ring to point out that he and Rhino are 1-1 in singles matches so JC makes an impromptu match with the winner challenging Steen at “Death Before Dishonor X”
2.Rhino beat Eddie Edwards via referee stoppage to earn the “Death Before Dishonor X” World Title match; Edwards was attended to by doctors following the Gore
3.World Title Match: Kevin Steen pinned “The Notorius 187” Homicide
1.Kyle O'Reilly submitted Matt Taven
2.Rhino defeated Todd Sople
3.Lancelot & Harlem Bravado beat Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin
4.Jay Lethal & The All Night Express (Rhett Titus & Kenny King) defeated World Champion Kevin Steen, Steve Corino, & Jimmy Jacobs when Lethal pinned Jacobs; After the match, S.C.U.M laid out ANX & Lethal.
1.Jay & Mark Briscoe defeat The Guardians of Truth; An all-out brawl erupted after the pinfall that involved the HoT (except for Michael Elgin who walked away), Adam Cole, Caprice Coleman, & Cedric Alexander
-Eddie Kingston joined Kevin Kelly for an interview about his World Title match with Kevin Steen at “Boiling Point 2012”
2.“The Prodigy” Mike Bennett pinned Lance Storm
1.Rhino beat Rocco Abruzzi
2.Tommaso Ciampa pinned Mike Sydal
-The All Night Express of Kenny King & Rhett Titus are introduced as the new World Tag Champions but their interview is interrupted by WGTT which leads to a fight between the two teams
3.World TV Title Match: Adam Cole beat Roderick Strong to become the 6th World TV Champion
1.Eddie Edwards & Adam Cole beat Mike Bennett & Brutal Bob; Following the match, Maria slapped Cole, and Bob jumped him. Maria struck Cole with her boot, which led to Sara Del Rey returning to Ring of Honor to make the save
2.Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) defeated Fusion DS (Matt Saigon and Damian Dragon)
3.World Title Match: Kevin Steen pinned Mike Mondo to retain; After the match Eddie Kingston saved Mondo from a S.C.U.M beating
“Road Rage” from “Best in the World 2012”
1.Michael Elgin beat Fit Finlay
2.World TV Title Match: Roderick Strong beat Jay Lethal & Tommaso Ciampa to retain
-Highlights of the World Title match between Kevin Steen & Davey Richards were shown
“Road Rage” from “The Nightmare Begins”
1.Jay Lethal beat Michael Elgin
2.World Title Match: Kevin Steen defeated Eddie Edwards
“Road Rage” from “The Nightmare Begins”
1.Mike Mondo vs. Davey Richards went to a time limit draw
-Highlights of the Proving Ground match between World TV Champion Roderick Strong, Adam Cole, BJ Whitmer, and Kyle O'Reilly aired
2.Texas Deathmatch: Jay Briscoe defeated Charlie Haas
1.Eddie Edwards beat Brutal Bob; After the match, Bennett & Bob attacked Eddie which led to Homicide making his ROH return to help fend them off. Homicide then nailed Edwards with the Cop Killah
2.Jay Lethal pinned Chris Silvio
3.Kevin Steen and Jimmy Jacobs vs. Davey Richards and Kyle O’Reilly ended in a No Contest
1.Mike Bennett beat Adam Page; Afterwards Edwards saved Page from a beating which set-up Edwards vs. Brutal Bob for the next week
-World Champion Kevin Steen, Jimmy Jacobs, & Steve Corino came to the ring. Corino said that Jim Cornette needs to take a second to listen to what his world champion has to say. Steen said that next week Steen and Jacobs take on Kyle O’Reilly and Davey Richards and Kevin is waiting to hear whether or not the Package Piledriver will be legal at “Best in the World 2012” and that he wanted a No DQ match for the Ring of Honor World Title. After that, Cornette is going to realize it’s not about who is the best in the world because it’s a hostage crisis.
2.Jay & Mark Briscoe defeated QT Marshall & Sam Shaw
3.World TV Title Match: Roderick Strong beat Tommaso Ciampa via DQ to retain after Prince Nana interfered
1.Michael Elgin defeated Matt Taven
-Kevin Kelly brought out Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team for an interview and asked them if they’re proud of what they did at “Border Wars”. Hass said that he and Charlie put greatness into tag team wrestling when they captured the ROH World Tag Team Championship. Shelton said if any team steps in the ring with them, they are getting in the ring at their own risk. The All Night Express make their way to the ring after Shelton questions why they deserve a title match at “Best in the World 2012”. Kenny King said at “Best in the World” they’re going to turn Haas and Benjamin into old news while Rhett Titus said that WGGT is looking at the next ROH World Tag Team Champions. Benjamin said what they’re actually looking at is just another team that wishes they were Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team. This turns into a fight where The ANX beat up Haas & Benjamin, and Kenny counts three while Rhett pins Shelton
2.Eddie Edwards pinned Davey Richards
1.Adam Cole pinned Mike Mondo
2.Tommaso Ciampa beat Nick Westgate via referee stoppage
3.The All Night Express (Rhett Titus & Kenny King) beat Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
-New World Champion Kevin Steen came to the ring with Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs to address the crowd but is interrupted by Jim Cornette who has come to name Kevin's challenger for “Best in the World 2012”. That announcement is in turn interrupted by Davey Richards & Kyle O'Reilly who essentially force Jim to make the rematch on the condition that it is Davey's last chance to challenge for the World Title as long as Steen remains champion
“Road Rage” from “Border Wars 2012”
1.World Title Match: Kevin Steen defeated Davey Richards to become the 17th World Champion
1.Eddie Edwards pinned Mike Bennett
-A match between Grizzly Redwood & Camal Dickinson never really got started as Michael Elgin came to the ring and Truth Martini offered the pair cash for a handicap match to which they agreed leading ultimately to...
2.Jay Lethal & Grizzly Redwood beat Michael Elgin by DQ after Roderick Strong interfered; At one point Dickinson was injured and carried out, leaving Griz alone, but Lethal hit the ring to assist him
3.Elimination Match: The All Night Express (Rhett Titus & Kenny King) beat The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson); Kenny was eliminated first, then Rhett eliminated both Matt & Nick to win the match
1.WGTT (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) beat The D-Line
2.CHIKARA Exhibition: The Colony (Fire Ant, Green Ant, & Soldier Ant) beat Los Ice Creams (El Hijo de Ice Cream & Ice Cream Jr.) & Ophidian
3.Jay Lethal defeated Ricky Reyes
4.Proving Ground Match: World Champion Davey Richards pinned Rhino; Following the match, Richards was the victim of an HoT assault but Jay Lethal hit the ring to assist
1.Tommaso Ciampa beat Matt Taven
2.Mike Mondo pinned TJ Perkins
3.“Wrestling's Worst Nightmare” Kevin Steen pinned Kyle O'Reilly
1.Proving Ground Match: Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander beat World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe to earn a future shot at the titles after WGTT interfered
2."The Man Beast" Rhino pinned Vinny Marseglia
-Davey Richards & Kevin Steen went face-to-face in the ring with Executive Producer Jim Cornette insisting both men sign a liability waiver for their “Border Wars” title match that also contained the provision that it be Steen's only World Title opportunity
3.World Title Match: Roderick Strong beat Adam Cole to retain after Truth Martini interfered
“Road Rage” from “Showdown in the Sun – Day 2”
1.World Tag Title Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe beat WGTT (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin)
2.CHIKARA vs. ROH: TJ Perkins defeated Fire Ant
3.World TV Title Match: Roderick Strong beat Jay Lethal to become the 5th Champion after Tommaso Ciampa interfered
“Road Rage” from “Showdown in the Sun – Day 1”
1.“The Prodigy” Mike Bennett beat Lance Storm
2.Proving Ground Match: World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe (Jay & Mark) defeated TMDK (Shane Haste & Mikey Nicholls)
3.La Revancha/Last Man Standing: Kevin Steen beat El Generico after Jimmy Jacobs interfered
1.The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) defeated "Technical Lightning" T.J. Perkins & Shiloh Jonze
2.Mike Mondo beat Matt Taven
-Footage from the “Border Wars” press conference aired where Kevin Steen interrupted Davey Richards and goaded Jim Cornette into making their World Title Match for the iPPV
3.$24,000 March Mayhem 4 Way Elimination Finals: "The Dominant Male" Tommaso Ciampa beat Adam Cole, "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett, & Jay Lethal to win
-Lethal eliminated Bennett
-Ciampa eliminated Lethal
-Ciampa eliminated C ole to win
1."March Mayhem" Qualifier: "The Dominant Male" Tommaso Ciampa defeated Kyle O'Reilly to advance
2.Proving Ground Match: World Champion Davey Richards submitted Ryan McBride
-An interview with Kevin Steen where he questioned why ROH won't let him wrestle resulted in Davey Richards coming to the ring and slapping Steen across the face
3."March Mayhem" Qualifier: "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett beat “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards to advance
-An interview segment with World Champion Davey Richards and his two challengers for “SITS – Day 1”, Roderick Strong and Eddie Edwards, turns sour as Strong does his best to instigate the situation while stirring the pot with Michael Elgin. Jay Lethal also comes to the ring wondering why he is not in the title picture after beating Roderick and being screwed over by massive interference in his last World Title Match. Ultimately Kevin Steen came out and told all of them that “...I'll find a way to get a title shot and once that happens, I will be Ring of Honor World Champion. And Jim, you know when you call me Wrestling's Worst Nightmare, by the way, very clever. I am telling you, when I am Ring of Honor World Champion, I will be your personal, never ending, nightmare".
1.Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander beat WGTT (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) due to Jay Briscoe's interference
1.“March Mayhem” Qualifier: Adam Cole pinned Michael Elgin to advance after Roderick accidentally hit Elgin
1.Adam Cole pinned Chris Silvio
-Kevin Kelly interviewed Kevin Steen about his upcoming match with Eddie Edwards at “SITS – Day 2” that could potentially be a World Title match. Jim Cornette came out to announce that Steen would face El Generico for the first time since “Final Battle 2010” at “SITS – Day 1”
2.“March Mayhem” Qualifier: World Television Champion Jay Lethal beat Roderick Strong
-Jim Cornette announced the Blind Destiny Challenge for “Showdown in the Sun” weekend to determine who would challenge for the World Title on Day 2
1.Blind Destiny Qualifier (winner faces Roderick Strong at “SITS-Day 2”) World TV Champion Jay Lethal beat Kenny King
2.Blind Destiny Qualifier (winner faces Eddie Edwards at “SITS-Day 2”) Kevin Steen defeated Adam Cole
3.Blind Destiny Qualifier (winner faces Davey Richards at “SITS-Day 2”) Michael Elgin pinned Kyle O'Reilly
1.“The Prodigy” Mike Bennett beat TJ Perkins
2.“The Dominant Male” Tommaso Ciampa defeated Guy Alexander by referee stoppage
3.#1 Contender's Match: Eddie Edwards beat Roderick Strong; Strong actually beat Edwards first but the match was restarted after referee Paul Turner pointed out Strong cheating. Due to the confusion, Jim Cornette gave them both the World Title match at “SITS – Day 1” in a Three Way Elimination Match
1.The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) beat Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
2.World Title Match: Davey Richards beat Jay Lethal to retain in a match that saw outside involvement from Truth Martini, Kyle O'Reilly, Michael Elgin
1.Kevin Steen pinned Andy “Right Leg” Ridge; After the match Kevin attempted to his Ridge with the Package Piledrive but Jimmy Jacobs stopped it and challenged Kevin to a match
2.Eddie Edwards & Adam Cole defeated Mike Mondo & Matt Taven; After the loss, Mondo laid out Taven
3.Mark Briscoe pinned Charlie Haas; Jay Briscoe was handcuffed to the ringpost during the match and after the pinfall, Haas laid out Mark
1.Eddie Edwards pinned Kyle O'Reilly
2.Mike Mondo vs. Matt Taven ended in a No Contest after Kevin Steen laid out both men
3.Non-Title/$10,000 Bet Match: The House of Truth (Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin) beat World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe by DQ
1.World TV Title Match: Jay Lethal beat “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett to retain
-Kevin Steen is interviewed, stating the he will be World Champion by the end of the year. Jim Cornette came out and announced the piledriver was now banned
-WGTT vs. The Bravados doesn't take place because Charlie & Shelton refused to wrestle unless it was in a rematch with The Briscoes for the tag titles leading to...
2.World Tag Title Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe beat WGTT (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) by DQ to retain after Shelton hits Mark with a chair
1.Tommaso Ciampa defeated TJ Perkins
-Grizzly Redwood versus Devon Storm does not take place because Truth Martini offers Storm $500 to give his spot to Elgin which lead to...
2.Michael Elgin beat Grizzly Redwood
3.Davey Richards & Kyle O'Reilly defeated Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
1.Eddie Edwards beat Mike Mondo
2.Roderick Strong defeated Ricky Reyes
3.Matt Jackson pinned Kenny King after Nick Jackson hits Kenny with one of Rhett Titus' crutches
"Road Rage" From "Northern Aggression"
- All-Star Elimination Tag Team Match
Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team, Eddie Edwards & El Generico defeated The Briscoes, Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin in an 80 minute epic
-Mark Briscoe eliminated Shelton Benjamin
-Charlie Haas eliminated Mark Briscoe
-Roderick Strong eliminated Charlie Haas
-El Generico eliminated Jay Briscoe
-Michael Elgin eliminated El Generico
-Eddie Edwards eliminated Michael Elgin
-Eddie Edwards submitted Roderick Strong
“Road Rage” from “Southern Defiance”
- Proving Ground Match: ROH World TV Champion Jay Lethal beat TJ Perkins
- “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett defeated Adam Cole
- Proving Ground Match: ROH World Tag Team Champions Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) beat The House of Truth (Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin) w/ Truth Martini
- "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards submitted Andy “Right Leg” Ridge
- Proving Ground Match: ROH World Champion "The American Wolf" Davey Richards defeated "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin w/Truth Martini
- Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander beat Lancelot & Harlem Bravado
- TJ Perkins defeated Chris Silvio
-Proving Ground: The All Night Express (Rhett Titus & Kenny King) beat ROH World Tag Team Champions Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) to earn a future Tag Team Title Match
-Tommaso Ciampa w/The Embassy destroyed Shiloh Jonze
-Kevin Steen returned to ROH to set-up his match at “Final Battle 2011” against Steve Corino
-The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) beat Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly)
- Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe ended in a No Contest when WGTT hit the ring with chairs to attack The Briscoes
- Handicap Match: Michael Elgin w/Truth Martini beat Sean Casey & Raphael Constantine
- ROH World TV Title Match: Jay Lethal vs. El Generico ended in a time limit draw
- Mike Mondo pinned Alex Silva
- “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett beat Jamin Olivencia
- Non-Title: ROH World Champion Davey Richards defeated Kyle O'Reilly when Tony Kozina threw in the towel
-The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) beat Lancelot & Harlem Bravado
-The American Wolves (ROH World Champion Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) beat The House of Truth (Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin w/ Truth Martini)
-Michael Elgin w/Truth Martini pinned Shiloh Jonze
- Proving Ground: ROH World Tag Team Champions Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) defeated Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
-Roderick Strong w/Truth Martini pinned Kyle O’Reilly
-Tommaso Ciampa w/The Embassy beat Alex Silva
-Winner gets “Final Battle 2011” Title Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe defeated The All Night Express (Rhett Titus & Kenny King)
- TJ Perkins beat Mike Mondo
- ROH World TV Title Match: Jay Lethal vs. Mike Bennett w/ Brutal Bob Evans ended in a time limit draw
- #1 Contenders Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe beat The All Night Express (Kenny King & Rhett Titus)
- Eddie Edwards pinned Michael Elgin w/Truth Martini
- Tommaso Ciampa w/The Embassy beat Andy “Right Leg” Ridge
- ROH World Title Match: Davey Richards submitted Roderick Strong to retain
- Mike Bennett w/Brutal Bob Evans defeated Jimmy Jacobs w/ Steve Corino
- ROH World TV Title Match: Jay Lethal pinned El Generico to become the 4th Champion
- Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly) defeated Lancelot & Harlem Bravado
- ROH World Tag Team Title Match: Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) defeated The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli) w/ Shane Hagadorn & Sara Del Rey